Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tieth

I had a dream that I was at the meeting room only it was different. They where having some sort of revival\youth gospel meeting and for some reason I was wearing a tux. I was sitting towards the front and this girl sat next to me and started talking to me. There was a bunch of different people giving talks and other things going. She kept talking to me about it and asking me about the meeting. It was obvious she liked me. At one point Tim Cederland came down the isle with a wierd kind of hip hair cut. I talked to him briefly. Then they started doing some weird healing stuff up front so I decided to leave. I told the girl I was leaving so she got some paper and wrote her phone number down. She told me to call her later at work. She worked at some popular women's clothing store. I looked at the note with the phone number and the store name on it. At the top she had written her name. Tieth Kim it said. I asked her how to pronounce it and she told me. I then left and found myself lost in some kind of airport security or something. I kept trying to go back to the revival but I couldn't get through security. I then woke up. I got out of bed and looked around as reality slowly rushed into my awareness. It was about this time that I wanted to go back to the dream. I realized that there is no girl that likes me, there is no meeting here, and I live with my parents because bipolar prevents me from having a job. If only I could remember that phone number. 1-808-------. Crap!

No comments: