Sunday, July 13, 2008

one thing or the other


I've been thinking about moving out. Not that I can afford to do it or anything, but I'm still thinking about it. I would like to have a garage so I can paint my car and work on it. It seems there is always something that comes up to screw everything up. I had planned to fix dents in my car and paint it outside on the driveway. The one thing that I didn't anticipate was the fires. There is a layer of ash on my car and I can't paint until the smoke clears.

I'm recording a CD or at least I'm trying to. What I have now kind of stinks. I bought a keyboard to try and save it. I think I may give up the music once I'm done. It takes up to much money for just a hobby. Also, it stresses me out to much trying to get it perfect and failing.
I have managed to save some money for the Lord's work. I had intended to put two 30 second videos on channel three for some time now. Now that I have the money, I no longer have the videos at my disposal. It figures. I'm going to keep trying to get the videos back and keep praying about it. Lord willing.

No comments: